- Phillips 672
- 1 in.
- Ideal moisture
- Light disk to plant into moist soil
- In-furrow application of Stoller Stimulate™ Yield Enhancer (8 oz/A) mixed with 5 gallons 10-34-0 starter fertilizer
- 1.5 quarts of Lexar® EZ Herbicide applied pre-plant and 1.5 quarts of Lexar EZ Herbicide applied pre-emergence
- 140 units of anhydrous (N) in early March with the goal to plant in May, but then had 3 weeks of rain, so was delayed in planting
- 30 in.
Seed Brand/Hybrid used
Soil conditions at planting
Tillage system used
Dryland or Irrigated
Seed treatment/in-furrow products
Fertilizer applied prior to planting?
- 34,000 plants per acre
- Rained 3/4 of an inch on 6/23
Date of emergence
Rainfall to date/relevant growing conditions
5–6 Leaf Stage
- Foliar feed application of Bio-Forge® on July 26
- 1.4 inches rain on July 18 followed by 5 days of 100+ degrees; 0.5 inch of rain on July 25
Rainfall/Relevant growing conditions
- Generic pyrethrin applied 3.84 oz/A for head worms
- August 19, 2016
- None - leaf test showed adequate fertilizer levels
- 1.6 inches rain on 8/7; 0.3 inches rain on 8/12; moderate temperatures
Date to reach 50% flowering
Rainfall/relevant growing conditions
- Check back soon for harvest scorecard updates.